Manu Fortius Wants You!

Looking for a corporation to join that accentuates your play-style? At Manu Fortius, we have assembled a group of the best capsuleers to fly with. We take pride in fostering an atmosphere of like-minded people with common goals and a place where you can help the corp for the greater good and also allowing the freedom to choose your own path. Check us out!

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Future Blog Framework

I've been out of the loop for a while, but I am just jotting down some of the things I will cover over the next few days.  I will knock these out, but they are listen in no specific order of priority.

1. [video/written blog] Crius: work teams, scaling, advantages of high-volume systems, etc
2. [video blog] POS: setting up an Industrial High Sec POS
3. [video blog] POS: managing POS setups, modules, access rights, hanger usage
4. [video/written blog] Invention process in Crius, copying/invention
5. [blog] Economy: trends in Crius, how new cost scaling is affecting the industrialists trying to sell wares.
6. [blog-continuous] Around the forums: my opinions on hot EVE-O forum threads, dev posts, etc
7. [blog-continuous] bug reporting, issues, hot topics
8. [blog-frequent] Manu Fortius news, industrial program results, ideas, tips, etc

I needed to lay it out so I have a framework of what I would like to accomplish with my blog for the remainder of July and also to give you all some idea of what freakish thoughts are coursing through my gray matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment