Manu Fortius Wants You!

Looking for a corporation to join that accentuates your play-style? At Manu Fortius, we have assembled a group of the best capsuleers to fly with. We take pride in fostering an atmosphere of like-minded people with common goals and a place where you can help the corp for the greater good and also allowing the freedom to choose your own path. Check us out!

Monday, July 21, 2014

Industrial Control

I've posted about the benefits and pitfalls of running a corporation's industrial program.  It's like being an air traffic controller (from second-hand experience) and before Crius, it's akin to doing it without a radar.  To be honest, with all the things going on in my life right now, I just haven't been able to put a lot of time in.  I guess that it might not be hyper-critical at this point.  Once Crius hits though, I would like to jump on the business-end of the change.  I mentioned builders packs.  I will also be keeping a large assortment of blueprint copies for our corpies to make stuff with them since they will all be at least ME10.  We are building about 3-4 freighters a month.  Things are going well and I feel Crius will open up the books for more profit, more activity and more fun.  From what I have experienced on Singularity, the industry UI is great.  I really like how everything looks and feels (after my initial shock).  I think CCP did a good job on that end.  The mechanics.. I really haven't developed an opinion on that as of yet.  I just didn't get enough time to take a deep look at them yet.  With Crius being implemented tomorrow, I guess the practice will be reality.  Overall, I have high hopes for Crius.  

Here are some great blog posts to look at while you wait for Crius to download and install. They are highly informative and entertaining reads.

Foo on EVE News 24

A Scientist;s Life in EVE

Check out these posts and show your support for the industrialists in us all and as always, fly safe-ish

No comments:

Post a Comment